On the other hand, professional books provide a comprehensive and complete insight and are interesting for users who want to acquire a solid knowledge foundation.
Here are the most popular books on thermal imaging and thermography at Amazon of the year 2016:
- Provides an introduction to the principles of thermography for electrical engineers and technicians who monitor industrial processes and maintain utilities, electrical, and mechanical systems
- Describes safe and efficient usage of thermal imagers for capturing high-resolution infrared images of thermal patterns in commercial, industrial, municipal, and residential environments and applications
- Includes 122 illustrations that depict thermal images of electrical, electro-mechanical, HVAC, process and building inspection applications
- Provides information about thermography analysis, reporting, and documentation
- Full-color, paperback book is 72 pages long and co-written by Fluke Corp. and the Snell Group
- 🦄🦄 1.Scan the QR code in the user manual or enter the URL Download the "Thermal Viewer" software and install it (only support Android phone).
- 🦄🦄 2.Phone Connection Insert the thermal imager into your phone and the "Thermal Viewer" software will be opened automatically. If your phone doesn't have USB Type C interface, please use original adapter for conversion.
- 🦄🦄 3.Temperature range: -20 Celsius to 300 Celsius Accuracy: +/-3 Celsiusor +/-5% of reading Resolution: 0.1 Celsius or 0.1 Fahrenheit
- 🦄🦄 4.Horizontal viewing angle / vertical viewing angle: 43 degree +/-1degree / 43 degree +/-1 degree Infrared image resolution: 32x32 Visible image resolution: 640x480
- 🦄🦄 5.Material: electronic components + ABS Size about: 59.4x33x12mm Power supply: power supply from external devices, such for Android phones and type c Interface phones