On the other hand, professional books provide a comprehensive and complete insight and are interesting for users who want to acquire a solid knowledge foundation.
Here are the most popular books on thermal imaging and thermography at Amazon of the year 2016:
- Provides an introduction to the principles of thermography for electrical engineers and technicians who monitor industrial processes and maintain utilities, electrical, and mechanical systems
- Describes safe and efficient usage of thermal imagers for capturing high-resolution infrared images of thermal patterns in commercial, industrial, municipal, and residential environments and applications
- Includes 122 illustrations that depict thermal images of electrical, electro-mechanical, HVAC, process and building inspection applications
- Provides information about thermography analysis, reporting, and documentation
- Full-color, paperback book is 72 pages long and co-written by Fluke Corp. and the Snell Group