The selection of powerful thermal imaging cameras is great and the number of different product properties as well.
We have listed here for you the most popular models of the year 2018 from Amazon. They are characterized by an excellent price / performance ratio and are therefore particularly sought after by customers
Use this bestseller list to help you decide when buying a thermal imager and find a suitable device.
Here are the most popular thermal imaging camera at Amazon of the year 2018:
- PORTABILITY - Pocket portable thermal camera with MSX-enhanced thermal images providing stunning detail to help you identify problem areas easier
- IMAGE CAPTURE - Up to 500 radiometric images. 4800 pixels capable of capturing thermal measurements from 14°F to 302°F
- IMAGE MODES: "MSX" adds key details from the on-board digital light camera to the IR image adding detail and clarity; "Picture-in-picture" overlays a fixed Section of a thermal image onto a digital photo to clarify problem locations and enhance documentation
- INCLUDES - Infrared camera, lanyard, power supply/charger, USB cable, printed documentation
- SOFTWARE - FLIR Tools professional reporting software included - the industry standard in thermal image post analysis
- Powerful thermal imaging camera gives you the power to see in total darkness, find problems around the house, and explore your world in a whole new way
- FLIR ONE app - NEW - NO USER REGISTRATION REQUIRED - is free and features exclusive content, real-time tips and tricks, and easy sharing of thermal images and videos on social media
- FLIR ONE allows you to see and measure temperature differences accurately and from a safe distance
- Exclusive MSX technology blends thermal and visible spectrum for more detail and enhanced resolution because two cameras are better than one
- One Fit adjustable connector allows for use with compatible protective cases
- Note: Recommended version of the FLIR ONE app software is 3.1.11 or later
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output. Image frequency 9 Hz. Minimum focus distance- 4 inch . Focus free. Object temperature range-: -25 to +380°C (-13 to +716°F). Minimum measurement distance-10 inch
- Featuring FLIR's Innovative Lepton IR Imaging Engine, with 80x60 resolution, 150mK sensitivity, and a 9hz refresh rate
- Intuitive to operate with no special training required, and featuring a safe 24:1 spot size ratio for safer distance measuring
- Easily save images and data to the included 8gb micro sd card for documentation
- Download images fast over USB with included cable or from removable micro SD
- Compact and durable to easily stow in a crowded tool bag, and covered by 2 Years Product, and 10 Years Thermal Imaging Detector
- Uses infrared sensors to measure surface temperatures
- Helps homeowners track down power-draining drafts
- Sold with a 5-step guide to fixing basic energy leaks and comes with the thermal leak detector
- Plugging leaks can save up to 20 percent on heating and cooling costs
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- Seek Compact is a highly portable, versatile and durable thermal imaging camera that plugs directly into your smartphone. This device translates thermal energy (infrared light) into a visible image on your phone.
- Compact's wide, 36 degree field of view is ideal for use both indoors and close-range outdoors, allowing you to detect thermal energy up to 1000 feet away.
- With a detectable temperature range of -40 to 626 degrees Fahrenheit, pinpointing energy loss, spotting missing insulation, and identifying overheated circuitry are just a few of its thousands of use cases.
- Compact's focusable lens allows users to fine-tune their thermal imagery. It also comes with a pocket-sized, waterproof carrying case.
- Seek Compact is perfect for contractors, professional trades, inspectors, structural auditors and DIY homeowners.
- IR Image Resolution: 32 x 32 , 1024 pixels
- Storage memory: Micro SD Card , 4GB for image storage
- Thermal Sensitivity:0.15°C, Temperature Range: -20 to 300 °C
- Temperature Accuracy:+/- 2 % or +/- 2 °C
- Display Screen: 2.4" Full angle HD, Visible Image Resolution:0.3 mega pixels
- State-of-the-art technology, tough enough for the toolbox. 12μ pixel pitch
- With it's ergonomic grip and angled, heads-up display, Reveal lets you focus on what's in front of you without losing clear sight of what's around you.
- Reveal's customizable settings let you choose from dozens of preferences, including image settings, light levels, power usage, and more.
- Store, transfer, and share your images.
- See more, and know more all from the palm of your hand. Ergonomic grip with an angled heads-up display
- State-of-the-art technology, tough enough for the toolbox. Rugged, rubberized casing, intuitive controls to go and work where you do
- See through the dark. Light optional. Reveal has advanced infrared technology and when you need it, a powerful 300-lumen LED light
- Capture images in 7 different color palettes. Store, transfer, and share your images with the included microSD card & USB cable
- 1-year warranty: Only available if purchased from Seek, not from third-party Amazon sellers
- Powerful thermal imaging camera lets you find hidden electrical problems, energy loss, water damage, and other heat-related issues
- Free FLIR ONE app - NEW - USER REGISTRATION NOT REQUIRED - WITH exclusive content, real-time professional tips and tricks, multiple spot meters, and easy automated reporting to document your findings
- FLIR ONE allows you to see and measure temperature differences between -4 Degree F and 752 Degree F (-20 Degree to 400 Degree C) accurately and from a safe distance
- MSX and Vivid enhanced image processing and video capabilities give you the sharpest mobile thermal imaging performance. Ever.
- This product is for commercial purposes only and is export controlled under US regulations for non-US military end-users and military end-uses. Battery life- Approximately 1 hour. Battery charge time- 40min
- CRISP RESOLUTION - 80x60 (4,800 pixels); measurement modes include center spot, area box, auto hot or auto cold spots
- DURABILITY - Rugged & lightweight; 2M drop test rated; IP54
- IMAGE CAPTURE - Captures/stores thermal, visual and MSX images with each pull of the trigger. Radiometric JPEG retain all temperature data within the thermal images
- IMAGE MODES - "MSX" adds key details from the onboard digital light camera to the IR image adding detail and clarity; "Picture-in-picture" overlays a fixed Section of a thermal image onto a digital photo to clarify problem locations and enhance documentation
- ONE BUTTON POWER - A focus-free lens and simple button navigation to on-screen settings makes this camera easy to operate
- BATTERY - Quick-release li-ion rechargeable battery - approx. 4 hours typical use
- INCLUDES - IR camera, hard transport case , Battery (x1), USB cable, power supply, FLIR tools reporting software
Of course, the bestseller list does not always reflect 100% the quality of the device. Also pay attention to the comments and reviews of the individual products!
The list can be the first reference point for beginners, who want to get an overview.