FLIR is the world’s largest manufacturer of thermal imaging cameras and thermal sensors. The name stands for “forward-looking infrared imaging systems”.
The company was founded in the USA in 1978 and has been manufacturing civil and military cameras for thermal imaging cameras.
Six different business areas for products are covered by FLIR, including: surveillance, military, industrial, research and development and testing and verification.
The brand “FLIR” is known by many for quality and performance. The products are priced in the premium range, but enjoy a lot of trust through the established market position.
Post related to “FLIR”:
Most sold products on Amazon for “FLIR”:
- Notice: By purchasing the FLIR Scout TK the buyer acknowledges the product is subject to Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- Product cannot be exported, re-exported, resold, transferred or otherwise disposed of to any country without approval from the US. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of Industry & Security in accordance with EAR, Title 15, Code of Federal Regulations part 730
- Diversion contrary to U. S. law is prohibited
- The Scout TK makes outdoor thermal imaging more accessible than ever with the ability to see heat signatures in total darkness.
- Great everyday tool for personal and home security at night.
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output. Minimum focus distance 4 inch . Focus free. Object temperature range : -25 to +380°C (-13 to +716°F). Minimum measurement distance 10 inch
- Featuring FLIR's Innovative Lepton IR Imaging Engine, with 80x60 resolution, 150mK sensitivity, and a 9hz refresh rate
- Intuitive to operate with no special training required, and featuring a safe 24:1 spot size ratio for safer distance measuring
- Easily save images and data to the included 8gb micro sd card for documentation; Tripod Mounting: 1/4 in.-20 on handle bottom
- Download images fast over USB with included cable or from removable micro SD; Storage Temperature Range: 30 to +55°C ( 22 to 131°F)
- Compact and durable to easily stow in a crowded tool bag, and covered by 2 Years Product, and 10 Years Thermal Imaging Detector
- Lightweight accessory that transforms your Android device into a powerful thermal infrared camera
- FLIR One displays live thermal infrared imagery using the FLIR one Android app so you can see the world From a thermal perspective
- FLIR One allows you to measure temperature variances
- Capture and share thermal images and videos. Exclusive MSX Technology blends thermal and visible spectrum for more detail and enhanced resolution
- Powerful Infrared camera mobile accessary with adjustable one fit connector lets you find hidden electrical problems, energy loss, water damage, and other heat related issues
- Free FLIR one mobile app (recently updated) with exclusive content, real time professional tips and tricks, multiple spot meters, and easy automated reporting to document your findings user registration not required
- Temperature range: 4 degree F and 752 Degree F ( 20 degree to 400 Degree C). measure temperature accurately and from a safe distance
- Image enhancement MSX and VividIR enhanced image processing and video capabilities give you the sharpest mobile thermal imaging performance
- This product is for commercial purposes only and is Export controlled under US Regulations for non us military end users and military end uses. Battery life Approximately 1 hour. Battery charge time 40min
- PORTABILITY Pocket portable thermal camera with MSX enhanced thermal images providing stunning detail to help you identify problem areas easier
- IMAGE CAPTURE - Up to 500 radiometric images. 4800 pixels capable of capturing thermal measurements from 14°F to 302°F. Spectral Range : 7.5-14 µm
- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or 2percentage, whichever is greater, at 25°C (77°F) nominal. Operating Temperature Range (-10°C) to +50°C (14 to 122°F)
- INCLUDES Infrared camera, lanyard, power supply/charger, USB cable, printed documentation
- SOFTWARE FLIR Tools professional reporting software included the industry standard in thermal image post analysis.Storage Temperature Range:-40°C to +70°C (-40 to 158°F)
- FLIR VividIR Image processing, enhances resolution and accuracy
- OneFit adjustable connector, extends by up to 4 mm, so you can secure your FLIR ONE Pro LT to your mobile device while its still in the protective case
- Multiple spot meters, level/span controls, and reporting through the FLIR Tools Mobile App support more professional problem solving and functionality
- For use with iOS Smartphones
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD up to 100 mK
- CRISP Resolution 120x90 IR Pixels, Measurement modes include Center Spot and Area Box
- RUGGED AND USER FRIENDLY : Intuitive on screen menus & Ergonomic on camera buttons allow for one handed operation
- IMAGE CAPTURE : Store Thermal, Visual and MSX enhanced images with each pull of the trigger. Radiometric JPEGs retain all temperature data
- PICTURE IN PICTURE : Overlays a fixed section of a thermal image onto a digital photo to clarify problem locations and enhance documentation
- RECHARGEABLE : Quick release Li ion battery.Spectral Range: 7.5 to 13 µm
- PRECISE MEASUREMENTS : Range from 4 degree F to 482 degree F ( 20 degree C to 250 degree C) with 2 percentage or 2 degree C Accuracy
- POWERFUL - Infrared camera mobile accessary with adjustable OneFit Connector lets you find hidden electrical problems, energy loss, water damage, and other heat-related issues- Camera Only batteries are not included
- FREE FLIR ONE mobile app (recently updated) with exclusive content, real-time professional tips and tricks, multiple spot meters, and easy automated reporting to document your findings -USER REGISTRATION NOT REQUIRED
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -4 Degree F and 752 Degree F (-20 Degree to 400 Degree C). Measure temperature accurately and from a safe distance
- IMAGE ENHANCEMENT - MSX and VividIR enhanced image processing and video capabilities give you the sharpest mobile thermal imaging performance
- This product is for commercial purposes only and is export controlled under US regulations for non-US military end-users and military end-uses. Battery life- Approximately 1 hour. Battery charge time- 40min
- Ire image resolution: 32 x 32, 1024 pixels
- Storage memory: micro SD card, 4GB for image storage
- Thermal sensitivity: 0. 15°C, temperature range: -20 to 300 °C
- Temperature accuracy: +/- 2 % or +/- 2 °C
- Display screen: 2. 4" Full angle HD, visible image resolution: 0. 3 Mega pixels
- Note: for applications requiring greater detailed images please consider using the higher resolution cameras; best viewing distance: 1. 6 ft. to 16 ft.
- Note: Please use 4 x AA alkaline battery 1. 5V only, for best performance
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output.
- Customized thermal images: moisture, temperature, relative humidity, dew point, vapor pressure, mixing ratio
- Equipped with a laser and cross hair to easily reference the exact location of the potential moisture issue seen in the thermal image
- Field-replaceable temperature/relative humidity sensor
- Progressive Environmental Stability Indicator removes response time error when you move to different measuring locations
- Thermal Imager, Thermal Camera, Pinless Moisture meter