Fluke was founded in the USA in 1948 by John Fluke and offers a wide range of measuring instruments.
The company is particularly well-known for oscilloscopes, testers and multimeters as well as thermal imaging cameras.
As a subsidiary of Danaher Corporation, Fluke has approximately 2400 employees and distributes its measurement technology in more than a hundred countries. Fluke’s production sites are found not only in the US, but also in Europe and Asia. Fluke has several subsidiaries:
- Fluke Biomedical
- Fluke Calibration
- Fluke Networks
Typical application area of the company’s products are industry, medicine, electrical engineering and measurement technology. In many product categories, the company is market leader and known for high-quality and reliable devices.
Fluke offers a variety of different devices in infrared technology and thermography. The main focus is on thermal imaging cameras in the high price category for professional and industrial use.
Worth mentioning is the lifelong warranty, which is generally promised to the buyer for industrial products. For self-inflicted damage and deficiencies, the service centers of the manufacturer can be used.
Most sold products on Amazon for “Fluke”:
- Voltbeat technology and continuous self-test - so you always know it is working
- Upon detection, tip glows and beeper sounds
- CAT IV 1000 V for added protection
- Range 90-volt to 1000-volt
- 20-volt to 90-volt AC control circuit model also available
- VoltAlert technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection. DC millivolts - Range : 600.0 mV, Resolution : 0.1 mV
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads.Operating temperature:-10°C to +50°C
- The 117 multimeter measures AC and DC voltage as well as AC and DC amps. The 323 clamp meter measures AC and DC voltage as well as AC amps
- The 117 multimeter features true-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- The 117 multimeter features Low input impedance which helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- The 323 clamp meter provides a true RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- The 323 clamp meter measures 400 A AC current and 600 VAC and DC voltage
- Digital clamp meter measures AC current to 400 amp, AC and DC voltage to 600V, and resistance to 4 kilohms. Does not measure DC current
- True RMS sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non-linear loads, regardless of waveform
- Jaw opening measures current in a conductor up to 30mm without touching or interrupting the circuit
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity
- Meets IEC safety standard 61010-1, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 300V and CAT III installations to 600V
- Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution
- Displays resistance to 1000Ω
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw current measurement
- Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester
- Fluke 101 with TL75 Test Lead
- Dimension(inches): Height 5.1" X Width 2.55"
- Portable and Light
- Accurate frequency measurements on adjustable speed drives (ASD) due to Fluke-designed low-pass filter
- Built-in thermometer allows temperature measurements without a separate thermometer
- Peak Min/Max allows capture of intermittents as fast 250 µS
- Dual display resolution - 6000 or 20,000 counts - lets you see small changes in displayed readings.CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V safety rated
- Measure up to 1000 VAC and DC
- Your job requires that you have a rugged, reliable and accurate digital multimeter.
- Easy to use with one hand, even with gloves on, the Fluke 15B+ offers everything you need.
- GSMKEY offer the English user guide.
- We'll send you with battery inside the product.
- Infrared thermometer for noncontact surface temperature measurement for use in monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems
- Measures temperature from -30 to +500 degrees C (-20 to +932 degrees F) with an accuracy of + or - 1.5 degree C or + or - 1.5% of the reading from 0 to 500 degrees C
- 10:1 infrared distance-to-spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Displays the minimum, the maximum, the difference between the two temperatures, and the average temperatures
- Certified IP54 for protection against dust and splashing liquid
- IP54 rated for dust and water resistance
- Small and lightweight making it easy to clip to your tool belt or belt loop
- Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Large Backlit display makes it easier to read data, even in dark areas
- Rugged built to last design that can withstand a 3 meter drop